The Power of Questions



My weekly posts generally start out as a light bulb moment or nagging thought...stuff that I want to write about and this week the nagging thought was," do I ask good questions?" The questions that make you stop and think, questions that check you in and keep you on track.  Questions and the style of how I use those questions is a big part of what I do.  The power of the right, the deep, the get to the core feeling questions make a big difference for knowing self and for goal clarity.

When you ask the right questions to expand how you view your own life it turns into right choices.  Precise questions weed out the fact from fiction and shake you out of the slumber of "this is the way it is".

We know good questions make a difference in our connecting with others,  it makes sense then to ask yourself good questions to connect with your sense of self. Watch out though, it is not the demanding put on the spot questions....tell me the 3 reasons why you chose your job? (groan)...No, questions which are more the gentle intuitive style that brings out the best in you and the best in others.

The power of precise questions has the ability to expand your ideas and to challenge your view.


This week, I put the focus on how good am I at asking questions.  How many questions have I asked of myself or of others that were of quality?  I wanted more questions that are precise and come from my curiosity to discover and understand.

I want to get better at this questioning, move away from just the general safe questions and more into the juicy, how do you know type questions.  Questions that would deepen my intentions and guide my choices.

 If you start with just the general questions of "what would I like to be doing in six months" you can just so easily accept  conditioned responses and in a short time,  those answers carry no meaning for you and dissolve.

Your questions spark the goals of possibilities, a statement of purpose and a willingness to design your life. When you reflect on what you want from life, the goals you desire, you start from what is most important, what stirs you, what will have you cry out YES!    Precise questions that will strengthen your ability to stay to the finish.

The power of precise questions activates your own unique path and purpose.
Questions like:

What would happen if...?
Just suppose you could...?
What lead you to believe .......?
Why do you do....?
What do I desire?
What do I want more of?
What do I want less of?
How come I keep doing......?
Why is my life so amazing?





& one last word from Ghandi




Unlock your best future

My words are centred in the desire and intention to help people bring about their best and connect to their best future.
http://isucceed.info

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment