Favourite Spaces



You choose your thoughts which evoke emotions and 
put words in your mouth which lead to your actions.



Do you accept this belief?

The recurring sequence from thought to follow through happens over and over again every day of your life.

Is it your belief then that whatever ailments you have, whatever situation you are in, it started with the thought choices you created and multiplied? This can be powerful life nurturing big bang when you are guided by this belief and consciously choose to guide your thoughts for positive results.




Those thoughts of busy, tired, sore, sick, down, out, lost are a go to habit that can be noticed and replaced.  It is an easier way to dam the consequences and go straight to reason, excuses, blame and judgement on external circumstances for your life, but where is the growth in that?

I take responsibility to connect with the spaces that will nurture the affirming thoughts I choose for my life.

First priority is I want to improve my life, enjoy my life and the company of others.  I am not broke, I don't need fixing yet there is a strong desire to evolve and be a better me than I was a year ago.

I depend on my favourite spaces to help to strengthen who I am and the positive accepting truthful thoughts I entertain in my mind.

Introspection is a space I visit in the morning. The first thoughts spring from the embedded desires and habits and I am on watch to catch the rapid fire thoughts that limit the possibilities.  Thoughts that can manifest into reality. Which ones do I choose to keep?

I make time to be in open spaces, country or coast, both work for me.  These favourite spaces evoke uplifting, grateful, creative thoughts. I need a daily fix of nature spaces, the habit of only the best will do gets stronger here.

Space anytime, anywhere for reading, learning, meditating, bath. It's a time out space, if only for a few moments to say yes again to my dreams and goals.

I would recommend:

1. Master your thoughts and you take responsibility for creating your best life.
2. Know your favourite go to spaces that connect you easily to creating life affirming thoughts.
3. Honour your life through being the best you.


No comments:

Post a Comment