Essential Intention




When you make a clear intention, one you totally know will come to be is the essence which will create the form to naturally follow.  When your intention is clear to you,  the whole gamut of issues that bring on fear, barriers, obstacles, indecision become a minor annoyance, noticed and brushed off.

The rush to goals without that certainty you know what the end result will look like can lead you to lose sight of achieving the goal you so carefully planned, perhaps excessively planned.

Consider these moves when you are ready to design your best future...

A good move is to invest your time in shaping your intention.
Keep your phrasing to words that declare the intention as complete.
Start with "I am..., I know...., I live as.... I love...I create...I give....I receive....".

Be aware that your intention is having the experience in advance, so include the emotion you would attach to this experience.  When you voice your intention, when you write your intention enjoy the emotions, such as clarity, healed, solace, peace, joy, satisfaction, elation.

Exercise your imagination as a tool to explore the everyday actions you will be having as you set your intention in motion.  "When I wake up I will be......I enjoy doing.....I have the habit of......"

Your intention includes your body, your mind and your spirit.  You are syncing your energy and claiming it is already done.  Invest your time to soak in your intention into your everyday life.

Look for times to share your intention, explain to another and get encouragement from your community, a friend, or your mentor.  You believe it, strengthen your confidence by telling others.

One more move is needed, the organic trust of letting go.  Pushing and striving are a waste of your energy.  Your goals will take form as now there is a pull to trust your intuition and guide your action.  

No comments:

Post a Comment