Persistent Imagination

Persistent imagination is the means of fulfilling your intention.



I indulged in my imaginings
A dream like place
It was vivid, bright reality
Power surge and certainty

You must know exactly
There is no half way
Not quite, not yet
You must know exactly what you want 

Imagine all the details
It is real for you
Luxe into mood sensory vividness
Everyday ordinary accepted persistence

I created my imaginings
This is my reality
Now time has caught up
I am living my dreams

To spark your intention to life lean on your persistent imagination because it is the means of fulfilling your heart desire.  When you are stuck, in a rut, same thing every day and you are yearning to break loose but just don't know how, use your most powerful asset - your imagination.

Before you go to sleep imagine in vivid detail what you want.  Immerse yourself in the life.  Stay persistent, explore more of the life you enjoy each day.  Instead of reviewing what was, change it with your imagination to a new representation of the desired state.

Each night before you fall asleep go back to this reality. When you wake let it go and allow the natural shift to happen.

I have done this many times before and my last experience was a year ago when I desired to move from my home of 13 years.  I persistently imagined where I wanted to live and how I wanted to live, how I wanted to add value to my life and to others. I imagined the detail and revelled in the process of being, feeling, hearing, touching, seeing all that I wanted.  It was also a wonderful way to drift off to sleep. Now I am here and bursting with gratitude yet still a little bewildered how it all came to be, exactly as I had created in my imagination.

You are worthy and divine.  
Unlock your best future by allowing the power of your imagination to give you the means to fulfil your desire and intention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment