A Positive View
1. Expect to be the Master of your life
You make many, many choices everyday and are bombarded with the opinions of others. The positive view is setting you up to raise your expectations to expect the best, to look for the best, to seek out the best in you and in your world and to be the master of your choices, your decisions. You shift your perspective from pleasing someone else to showing yourself as incredible, unique and amazing.
2. Discernment grows and right actions follow
What you will reap is trusting your discernment in taking the right actions and to manage the contrasts in your life. It is not a fantasy life but one built on knowing that you have the strength of will to accept and expect life's opportunities and obstacles.
3. Increase in your Influence and Energy
As your positive outlook starts to seep through your mind and body you notice you attract the same. The energy you exude is positive, your body language, the tone, pitch and pace of your voice portrays a person of wisdom. You have the ability to control how others perceive you. You decide how you want to be perceived. You decide the measure of influence you have.
4. Rise in Intuition Sensitivity
You are training yourself to focus. Watch your thoughts, question beliefs, weigh up the pros and cons, sharpen your awareness. You are seeing your life and the world around you with a wider lens. You will notice the opposite happens when you revert to the negative and your world gets smaller and tougher to handle.
5. Flow, Motivation and Goals are in sync
You are thinking and feeling positive....its a great day and what you also notice is that motivations come naturally and the day unfolds. There is a flow to what you do and a synchronicity to your life.
This is just 5 and so many more can be added to the list.
When you are in need of a boost to move more into a positive view...start with your habits.
Here are 3 Habits to help you to strengthen a positive view...
1. Train your brain to think greater than the situation. Set your thinking to thankfulness, look for ways to be and show thanks.
Do this habit every day..wake up giving thanks. Don't get up until you feel thankful. This will shape your thinking for the rest of the day.
2. Every negative deserves a positive. Consciously control your mental chatter. When you think, speak, act in a negative way....see it as sabotage, stop and change.
Get in the habit of catching as many of the negatives as you can in a day...tomorrow you will do better.
3. Give your self 10 minutes every day to confirm your goals. Write them, say them, visualise them and of course be thankful that the goals you want, you have already.