When self belief is bright


In comes the new year and a great reminder to us to look at a habit upgrade, set our goals and get our lives into shape.

It is also a good time to unclutter and toss out something that is getting in the way, holding you back and really of no use to you anymore.

One to toss out is the beliefs you hold as true yet they are getting in your way and a big one is the truth you hold about your self belief and self worth.

What do I believe to be true, that isn't?

You can create all the great goals and ambitions you have for your life, but if in the background your belief that you are not worth having what you desire, or not smart enough, or not creative enough  then those beliefs will cause some serious interference with making it happen for you.

I had some life choking beliefs and now looking back, I feel a bit ridiculous to be so limiting of myself and how they coloured my world.

I believed I wasn't smart enough,  I would just make do with low paying work and just get by.
I believed I made wrong choices and I wouldn't find a wonderful partner and share so much together.
I believed I would always struggle for money and never have the wealth to own a home and to travel.

Just a few of the beliefs that were holding me back, that are not true, a belief trap I had created and accepted.  Once you know your belief trap, you can do something about it. I saw them for what they were as false, I made the decision and created beliefs that work for me. Positive beliefs about me being capable and creative, about making great choices for my life and having the direction and focus to unlock my best future.



A positive self belief is a necessary health factor in life.

 A positive self belief is key for making your goals happen.


Do you believe  "your self image fundamentally provides your brain with direction"? 
Psycho Cybernetics" (1960) by Maxwell Maltz. 

The more grounded you are in a healthy self belief the more it will result in a positive impact on your life, the people you love and your community.

Somewhere in life you picked up worn out, constricting, narrow beliefs.  Toss out those old beliefs and replace them with new shiny wonderful heart rejoicing vibrant life giving beliefs.







 Unlock your best future
My words are centred in the desire and intention to help people bring about their best and connect to their best future.
http://isucceed.info


1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Just what I need to get back on track in this New Year

    ReplyDelete