Choosing your inner wisdom over external pressures


This is for the person who, 
on some days feels overwhelmed, 
who is struggling to make a decision, 
and their confidence and self esteem is like a roller coaster ride.

Ok, I can put my hand up here,  I fall over and get caught up in the busy. I can doubt my decisions and feel overwhelmed and frustrated. 
Even though I learnt the hard way that it is important for my life and my health to listen to my inner voice rather than bow down to the external pressures.    There are still times when external pressures have overridden listening to my inner wisdom. I can say now that these times just don't happen very often.

We all have inner wisdom and the inner voice with the gentle nudging that calls you to pay attention.  It always works out for the best when you listen to your inner voice. We can get it mixed up with those negative thoughts that are mixed in with fear and doubt, so we may not recognise it at first or trust it.


This is for the person who,
is ready to trust their inner wisdom,
and willing to listen and self discover,
their confidence and self esteem is based on being their own best friend.



When you practise, you will get better at knowing the difference between your inner wisdom and the chatter of external expectations and pressures.

You can call it your gut feeling, your intuition, your inner wisdom, your inner voice.   When you consciously listen, you do become more comfortable and trusting of yourself Let go of the logical over think , or the pull apart and analyse.   We are always being led towards our needs, as a child this was very natural to you. You did what felt good and what felt right to you. 

When you are not listening to what you desire, the desires of others will take their place in your life.

“Everyone who wills can hear their inner voice. It is within everyone.” ~Mahatma Gandhi 




 Unlock your best future
My words are centred in the desire and intention to help people bring about their best and connect to their best future.
http://isucceed.info



No comments:

Post a Comment