"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything".  Albert Einstein

Bushland is at my front door, I stop and reflect every morning, take in as much as I can of what is around me, every creature, plant, the landscape, the weather, the life cycles and each time there is insight into my connection and place in this world.

There are gaps in my nature knowledge,  my list of why and how questions to ask Google get longer.  Looking to nature shows me how much there is to learn and the paradox of the significance and the insignificance of who I am.  I will stick with the curiosity and wonder because I know it will keep bringing me back to what is important.

"Looking deep into nature" reminds me of my instincts and my creativity and best of all, the peace that comes when you just take it all in.


Our curiosity of how it works and the intangible rush of spiritual connection that happens when you immerse yourself in the present moment and soak up the sounds, smells and sensations nourishes our existence.  


Treating yourself to nature -  that is everything.




The most personal and memorable moments are the encounters with nature. The joy felt when walking on the spongy path in the rainforest, the sweet air, standing under a waterfall, now this is therapy.  It is a connection to the natural energy.

When working in a busy office, interruptions, deadlines, meetings, the hectic day would raise the stress, the best thing I could do is give myself 10 minutes to walk through the avenues of trees in the nearby park. After just 10 minutes the stress would melt away, I would gradually gain clarity about the problems and many times solutions would pop into my head.  The best and most productive 10 minutes you could give yourself.

The sights and sounds of nature take the edge off any situation.


Your perception is altered when you stop and look at the natural world. There is an easy richness and connection fundamental to nature.
If it works for nature, it works for you.

If you want a lesson on how abundance works, look deep into nature.  Looking deep into nature has shown me that Abundance is not measured by what you have, but by what you can give away.     If you struggle with patience, with scarcity, with your sense of purpose - look to nature.  If you are looking for calmness and creativity in your life - be with nature.

Albert Einstein, you said it so succinctly "Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything. "





Unlock your best future

My words are centred in the desire and intention to help people bring about their best and connect to their best future.
http://isucceed.info














No comments:

Post a Comment