There are only two ways to live your life

"There are only two ways to live your life.

 One is as though nothing is a miracle.  

The other is as though everything is a miracle." 

Albert Einstein



Artwork sourced from google images
A few years back, I am in  a public forum when someone declared to me, in front of all - oh, you are just an Alice in Wonderland, not everyone has a charmed life.

The other people in the room were divided with reactions of giggles, aww now that's an insult, to well aren't you lucky to be seen like that.  I am more a lemon to lemonade type of gal and to choose to sit and whine just doesn't sit well with me.

The Alice in Wonderland name calling has stuck with me, as branding can do.  I chose to accept it as insight into who I am...a person who has an imagination,  believes in miracles,  sees magic in the everyday, curious, questioning and ready to run down the rabbit hole.  When everything is a miracle you are humbled and the appreciation comes easily for the people you meet, what you do and the path you travel.  That is the kind of life I choose.


I have no reference to what a life would be like, when you believe "it is,what it is" & "everything is out to get me". A life where you just don't see magic stuff or fairy dust or stand in awe of a beautiful sunrise, the breathtaking moments that transform the everyday into the magnificent.  When you don't see miracles, feelings of boredom, annoyance, impatience overtake your day.

My choice has always been to know that miracles play a part in my life, it is the unexpected and the surprises that transform a life.

As adults we can default to live by the rules, to measure who we are by pleasing others at our own expense.  I want to hold on to this childlike insight and have my life expand beyond the rules.

How could I know that the life I design, the goals that I plan will come together...if I don't include a space for miracles?

Here are my top 6 on living a life of miracles

1. Tap into your instincts!
2. Wake up expecting!
3. Sharpen your awareness!
4. Detail your desired intentions!
5. Question the rules you live by!
6. Honour & appreciate your life and the lives of others!


Unlock your best future

My words are centred in the desire and intention to help people bring about their best and connect to their best future.
http://isucceed.info

No comments:

Post a Comment