Accept the power of your dreams

The Moment!

When that moment of realisation comes that you know and believe, just as the sun sets in the west,  the universe is order and cooperates with your energy and you can tap into that and accept no limit on anything....well it just can't get any better.

I have washed in and out of this realisation for as long as I can remember but certainly more aware of it when times are tough and made the effort to focus on my dreams. When I reflect back I see that my intentions, my vision and my goals are  now my reality. 

Take the time out to reflect on those times in your life when your dreams came true, when you had an intention, even the smallest one that came true for you and is now very much a reality for you.


The Story!

Create an amazing story for yourself - Start off saying....What if.....
"What if " comes from a place of courage. Failing, obstacles, challenges, perhaps even ridicule are waiting for you but you do it anyway.  This is what will create your amazing life story.

Photo taken by Lisa Erbacher from Mt Blanc

The Power!

Do you accept that you are powerful?
Do you accept abundance in its many forms?
Don't overthink it.
Procrastination and self sabotage are a part of what we carry. You will end up weak and nowhere if you just sit with them. Your strength will grow when you know how to put procrastination and self sabotage in the back seat.
When your  limiting beliefs hold you back, listen & deal with it but don't let it lead - don't let it hold you back from accepting the power of your dreams.

Accept you!

Truthfully and from the heart, giving gratitude and thanks for all that comes your way is a habit that will bring you benefits in many forms. Accept that there is a lesson in absolutely everything.


Give yourself a High 5! this is what it is all about...accept the power of your dreams.

#dreams#power#goals#limiting beliefs

All about my coaching at Http://isucceed.info

No comments:

Post a Comment