Giving Thanks Every Day

A gratitude journal sample to share with you




GG at Uturbe, South West France
I celebrate and I am very grateful everyday for all the tiny, insignificant, large, grand, beauty, challenges, victory, discoveries, learning, fun...for all & everything that is in my life.

Every Day

A journal of gratitude with 5 new things in it everyday
& includes 1- 2 new things I am grateful for about my set goals every day
& includes 1 new thing about my future every day

Today

I am abundant because everyday I feel creative and come up with more ideas. Today when I woke up I collated my writings and it has spurred me on to do more.  I love to write.

I am grateful for my GG. Today and everyday he makes me laugh. Today it was about how thrilled he was to restore his favourite Roosters beanie. He was very pleased.

I am grateful for my window and my view.  Today the jasmine is blooming and smells wonderful.

I am grateful for the people who have trusted me to speak to their group. Today I had the opportunity to  encourage and inspire.

I am grateful for my success and to see how I am helping others. Today I downloaded music and affirmations and I am excited to listen to them as I know they will be a source of growth for myself and others.



I know this to be certain, just as certain as the wisteria will bloom in Spring



No comments:

Post a Comment